Wednesday, August 17, 2011

More Friends of the Family

I just got a phone call from another friend of C.A.R.E. She told me that she rescued 5 kittens. They were found in a box in the parking lot of a shopping center. Someone apparently simply left them there. Thank goodness that my friend was shopping today and that her friend told her about these babies. The kittens are safe and are being fostered. Their foster mom said that they seem to be doing well, and that they will be ready for forever homes soon. They are probably about 4-5 weeks old now. These cats are not C.A.R.E. cats, but the friend asked me to post information about them here on Sam Sez and on Facebook. If you're interested in adopting one (or two or three), contact carephilly@gmail.com. Pictures of these cute kitties will follow soon. I'm working on getting their cute fuzzy faces up on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment