Friday, March 27, 2009

About me


Hi. My name is Sam. I am a big, tabby cat, and I live with my family in Philadelphia. I have a really nice home, and my people love me very much. I am such a lucky kitty! I may not have had such a great place to stay if a lady from C.A.R.E. hadn’t come along one day. When my mommy was going to have me, she lived on the streets of South Philly. The wonderful lady brought my mom in her house, and when I was born, I had a nice, warm place to stay. I had lots to eat, and lots of love. But what I really wanted was a forever home. I wanted to have my own family. And I wanted to be special.

When two other C.A.R.E members heard about me, they just couldn’t wait to meet me! They were looking for another kitty to add to their family. Even though I was a little shy at first, when I met them, I knew that I found my forever home. I am just glad that they couldn’t resist me either! Now I have a human mommy and a daddy and two other kitty friends to keep me company. I love making my people laugh, so I do lots silly things. I like playing with my furry toy mice, running around the house, and jumping in the air like an acrobat! I also enjoy mealtime. Since I am a big boy, I need to eat lots of good food. I’m the first one at the bowls when it’s time to eat dinner!

I am a special kitty indeed. I found a home and a family. Some of my animal friends from C.A.R.E. still haven’t found their forever families. I want to help them. A few of them are a little bit older, but they have terrific personalities and they would make any family happy! They deserve to have a home like I do. If people would give the C.A.R.E. cats a chance, they would never regret it…and they’d have their own special kitties too!

No comments:

Post a Comment